Tuesday, January 12, 2010

classes

I've been back in Mount P for a couple days now, and even though I am glad to be back, I wish Break was longer. I thought that I would be glad to be back and have something to do, but I'm really not. I am happy to see my friends, but I would've taken another week or two without classes over seeing them sooner.

The first couple days of class are now over and it feels as though I haven't stopped moving since I got up yesterday. Sure, I actually only had one class yesterday, and it wasn't until 1pm, but until then I had to go to Financial Aid and Verification and lunch; it was never-ending. Today wasn't any different. I had an 8 o'clock class and a 9:30 class, then lunch, a small break, then another class.

I think it's just because I haven't had classes for three weeks. It will all get better once I get back into a routine, hopefully. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment