I realized yesterday during the ice storm that there is something I hate even more than snowing: Ice storms!! Yesterday really sucked getting around campus. By noon when I left my room you couldn't tell that they had even tried to salt the sidewalks. I can't even remember how many times I almost fell yesterday. So far today, I think that number is about 7 or 8 (3 or 4 were on the way to Media PR class).
The only cool thing to come out of all the ice is how pretty it makes the tress look. All the ice on the branches gives them a nice look. If you don't understand what I mean, I can't really explain it, so just go look outside and take a look at the trees. I may be the only one to think ice on trees can be cool, I know branches breaking and taking phone and electric lines really sucks, but what can I say, I'm just weird like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment