Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring break...can't come soon enough

There is one time of the spring semester I look forward to the most: Spring Break. Unlike most people I don't look forward to it for the warm weather or the cool vacations planned. I look forward to it for the simple reason of not having to deal with school or homework for an entire week.

Unfortunately I don't have any fun, cool plans for Break. Well, I'm going to my grandparents' house, which could be considered fun depending on what happens. Mostly I'll just be sitting at home with playing Wii and hanging with the friends I haven't seen in a month. Should be nice.

Well that's my thoughts on Spring Break. Hopefully I'll be able to upload some cool pics from Ozark Mountains. Northwest Arkansas is home so some of the most beautiful sites, if you know where to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment