I have come to realize how pretty, yet rather annoyingly slick, our campus becomes during the winter. I love how beautiful our campus becomes after it snows, how the trees look when the snow and ice is all over the branches. Yes, that may be a crazy thing to say, and may not exactly make sense, but I think it's true.
If only that beauty didn't come with the slick sidewalks that cause people to fall. Unfortunately nothing can be done about it. The maintenance people do all they can to make the sidewalks safer to walk on. It just sucks sometimes when it comes to getting across campus in the snow.
The only other thing I dislike about the snow right now is that it seems to be snowing EVERY SINGLE FREAKING WEEK!!! I don't mind the snow, but I don't like how it seems to be snowing at least once a week nowadays. Ok, well now that I got that off my chest, I won't rant about snow any more.

No comments:
Post a Comment